Radiant Heating Service in Bergen County
North Jersey Radiant Heating Repair & Installation
If you’re searching for an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly way to heat your home, radiant heating might be the solution for you. At Titanium Plumbing and Heating, we have 15 years of experience in both commercial and residential heating services. Our technicians are fully licensed and dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer service. Whatever your problem happens to be, we will work tirelessly until the best possible solution is found.
To schedule a service call for radiant heating repair or installation, call (201) 355-5582 today.
What Is Radiant Heating?
If you've ever been in a kitchen with a warm stove top and felt the heat emitting from it all the way across the room, chances are you've experienced radiant heat. When the walls, floors, or ceiling of a house has heat directly delivered to it, the heat comes from a radiant heating system. Heat is transferred from the hot surface to people and objects within the home through infrared radiation. When located in the floor, radiant heating is often simply called floor heating.
The Benefits of Radiant Heating
There are several benefits of radiant heating:
- Radiant heating eliminates any duct losses, making it more efficient than any other heating system, such as baseboard or forced-air.
- You don’t have to turn the heat up as much. Due to the combination of air temperature and radiant energy, your body feels comfortable at lower temperatures.
- It is a cost-efficient heating system due to lower temperature settings.
- Radiant heating doesn’t distribute allergens, dirt, dust, bacteria, or viruses like forced-air systems, which means it’s a healthier heating option for those with allergies or other health conditions.
- Because radiant heating is hidden within the floors and/or walls, it is child-friendly and safe. There are no hot surfaces or radiators for children to accidentally touch.
- Due to the fact that the heating system is in the floors and/or walls, it cannot be seen or heard. If you’re looking for a quiet heating system, radiant heating might be the solution for you.
- If your home is located off a power grid or in an area where electricity bills are typically higher, a hydronic system could save you money and provide ample heating for your home. Hydronic systems use liquid and minimal electricity. Hydronic systems also offer multiple ways to heat the liquid, ranging from standard gas-, oil-, or wood-fired boilers, solar heaters, or any combination of sources.
To inquire about installing radiant heating in your Bergen County home or business, call us or contact us through our online form.
Free In-Person Estimates
Our friendly technicians go above and beyond to find the issue and best solution.
Available When You Need Us
We're often able to accommodate same-day service, and are available on weekends and for emergencies.
Promotions & Financing Available
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service at affordable prices.
We are fully licensed and our vans are stocked for quick, on-the-spot repairs.
Highly recommend for any job you have- Anthony M.
Very knowledgeable and they left my house/project area cleaner than when they found it- Patrick O.
Prices are fair, and more importantly, the work is excellent- Marcus V.
I can very confidently refer my clients to the best plumbing company I know- Robert A.
The Titanium team is number #1 for local plumbers- Pete K.
10% Off Veterans & Active MilitaryValid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2020
From sewer lines to renovations, Vin has chosen Titanium. We thank you for trusting us with all your plumbing needs! #TitaniumTestimonial